Patch 1.2.3 Now Available
Las Vegas, NV – December 24th, 2015 – An update to Primal Carnage: Extinction has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Primal Carnage: Extinction.
The major changes include:
- Fixed a case where users would crash on startup
- Fixed Acro and Rex holiday tracking devices being switched in-game
- Fixed cosmetics not appearing on some skins in a multiplayer game
- Fixed Booming Baubles achievement not working
- Fixed suicide penalties not applying to dinosaurs
- Fixed a couple of localization issues in the Crafting UI
Thanks to Xmas Kino for the header image!