Patch 1.8.2 Now Available
Las Vegas, NV – January 30th, 2017 – An update to Primal Carnage: Extinction has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Primal Carnage: Extinction. The major changes include:
This patch brings a very large update to the authorization scheme that we use for the Steam economy. As a result, we’ve had to update and rewrite a bunch of our economy functionality for this release. While we’ve tested this thoroughly, please be on the lookout for anything we may have missed.
- Introduced a new authorization scheme for the economy for improved security
- Re-enabled crafting!
- Re-worked certain economy calls for improved reliability and stability
- Fixed issues with certain economy skins from the Winter update
- Fixed seams on the Algae Spino
- Fixed collision on certain foliage in PC-ForestChasmSnow
- Reduced Cryo RoarCooldown from 45 to 40 seconds
- Reduced Cryo SpitStaminaCost from 35 to 25
- Increased Raptor PounceDelay from 1.35 to 1.5 seconds
Thanks to War Bear for the banner image!